Product details of Rossmax SA120 Handheld Pulse Oximeter
- %Spo2 & Pulse Rate – Backlight LCD display for easy reading %Spo2 & Pulse Rate
- Personal SpO2, Pulse Rate, Memory Interval thresholds setting
- Shielded Design blocks Ambient Light
- Biocompatibility & Anti-Allergic Design
- Alarm Function – Device delivers audible warning when measurement result exceeds the SpO2/Pulse rate thresholds previously set.
- Silent mode – Disables the beep sound during the measurement by pressing the “Sound” button.
- Up to 288 Memories – Could be programmed with 5 intervals: 0/5/10/30/60-minutes (“0” means no memory setup)
- Pulse Strength Indicator
- Ideal for oxygen therapy assessment
- Ideal for sleep apnea screening
- Ideal for health management
- Ideal for spot-check & continuous monitoring
- Adult Probe included
- Pediatric/Infant Probe (optional)
- Disposable Probe (optional)
- Tube Probe (optional)
- Measurement Range | SpO2: 35%~100% – PR: 30~250 bpm
- Precision | SpO2: 70%~100%; ±2%; 35%~69% (unspecified)
- Pulse rate | 30~250bpm; ±3
- Swiss Design
806 total views, 1 views today
There are no reviews yet.